Immerse yourself in our wonderful mountain world and enjoy the time before hustle and bustle will start again.
In spring you can experience a variety of things in our valley. Besides hiking and biking tours with wonderful views over the whole valley or days of relaxation at one of the many lakes nearby, new attractions are awaiting you: such as the alpine paradise (with petting zoo, playground, alpine tribune) on our local mountain Gerlosstein which can be reached directly by cable car on the opposite of our hotel.
Included services of our pampering half board:
- Extensive breakfast buffet with regional products
- Five-course evening menu (soups and salad from the buffet, starter, choice of 3 main courses - always vegetarian alternative, dessert)
- Wellness area with swimming pool, "Jagasauna" (textile sauna - suitable for children), Finnish sauna, steam sauna, whirlpool, experience shower, infrared cabin, relaxation room, outdoor terrace with Zillertal view and fitness room
- Children's playroom - also for the smallest guests there is something to do here
- Children's playground with go-karts on our terrace
- Children's program - "Family Nest" of the Zell am Ziller/Gerlos Tourism Association
- Dörflwirt Hit: guided hike with the head of the house
- Hiking bus free of charge with guest card (June - October)
- Free bathrobe for the duration of your stay
- free W-LAN