Ideal for families who love action but also seek tranquility.
When the days are already getting longer and the temperatures are slowly rising, you can enjoy one of the last sunny skiing weeks in the Zillertal Arena. A lot of great specials are awaiting young and older ones.
If you don't feel like snow anymore, then let yourself be spoiled on the Dörflwirt’s sunny terrace or simply enjoy the first small hiking tours in the valley.
Included services of our pampering half board:
- Extensive breakfast buffet with regional products
- Five-course evening menu (soups and salad from the buffet, starter, choice of 3 main courses - always vegetarian alternative, dessert)
- Wellness area with swimming pool, "Jagasauna" (textile sauna also for children), Finnish sauna, steam sauna, whirlpool, infrared cabin, relaxation room, adventure shower, outdoor terrace and fitness room with Zillertal view
- Children's playroom for our younger guests
- Children's playground with go-karts on our terrace for the kids
- Free bathrobe for the duration of your stay
- Free W-LAN
- Free ski bus (to Zell am Ziller and Gerlos)
- Directly at the slopes and the toboggan run (operation until the end of March)
- Ski rental directly in the house - 10% discount
- Toboggan rental directly across the street at Binders Toboggan Rental - 10% discount