Hiking, biking, mountaineering. mountain biking, climbing, swiming and relaxing walks throughout the Zillertal.
The hiking area Gerlosstein is ideal for mountaineering, hiking, mountainbiking and for relaxing walks - numerous hiking trails are waiting for you.
Ready, stady go - onto the mountain bike and onto the 7km moutain biking path up to 1650m.
The Alpine Climbing Trail is another chance for us to introduce active, nature-loving people of all ages to our beautiful mountains. With the right equipment and its correct use the climbing of a trail is possible for everybody: secured by a continuous steel rope from start to finish you climb upwards, using artificial holds and steps combined with natural holds, up to the cross on the summit of the mountain. There. the world will lie at your feet.
The Arena Skyliner, a new flying device and an advanced version of the Flying Fox, offers all Arena visitors even more fun, action, and an unforgettable bird's eye view! The Arena Skyliner includes 4 routes, and the view will be enchating with a length of up to 738 m and hurtles across the Gerlosstein area with a maximum speed of 50 km/h.
Approximately 100 m from our hotel, you will find a unique Kneipp area und playground in the forest, an absolute paradise for young and old. On hot days, you can cool off in one of the two lakes and a little stream, that is ideal for splashing around. The location in the forest is a highlight for children, where they can play and run wild while exploring the surrounding area.
On an area of more than 45,000 m² you can find lots of ways to pass your time: swimming pool, giant slide, children's pool, children's adventure playground, the Zillertal's first beach volleyball court, in- and outdoor tennis courts, crazy golf, football, fun court (volley-, street- and basketball) - as well as the Garden of the Senses.
The Schwarzachtal, Wimmertal, Schönachtal, Krumbachtal and Wildgerlostal are the perfect backdrop for scenic hikes. Discover crystal clear, burbling streams and the unique alpine world. Hikes to any of the valleys take about an hour each, and they are ideal for families, as they can also be done with prams.
The Höhenstraße (which literally translates to "mountain road") counts among the most scenic alpine roads in Tyrol, if not Austria. It allows you unforgettable views from as high as 2020 m above sea level. The views of the Zillertal and its peaks will enchant you.
- Krimml Waterfalls: Experience the fascination of water when visiting the Krimml Waterfalls. You can find out interesting facts at the Aqua-Centrum, the Aqua-Parc and the Aqua-Vision.
- Tourist gold mine Zell: The tourist gold mine Zell allows you to experience the mountain's interior and lets you find out more about 350 years of mining, with an impressive multimedia impression. You will learn about the labour conditions below ground as well as the lifestyle of the miners and their social environment.
- Erlebnissennerei Zillertal - Mayrhofen: 11 stations on 6,000 m² let you experience the world of dairy processing and cheese production in an informative, fun way - both in multimedia presentations and live.
- Swarovski Kristallwelten in Wattens: The Swarovski Kristallwelten invite you on a trip through a crystalline fairyland.
- Experience the Alpenstraße Stausee Schlegeis with its reservoirs
- Wolfsklamm Stans: Take a relaxing hike through the Wolfsklamm gorge, up to the monastery St. Georgenberg.
- Innsbruck: Visit Tyrol's capital city (60 km)
- Alpenzoo Innsbruck: Visit the alpine zoo with its 2,000 animals from 150 species that live in hteir almost natural habitat.